Kansas City: Do Not Do: Plug the Microwave Cord Across The Sink

While staying at the Sheraton Suites in Kansas City, Miss. the other week–our first Sheraton Suites experience actually–we came across this disaster scenario in our suite with the microwave cord stretched across the sink to the outlet.

We know that any capable adult would take extreme precautions when running either the sink or the microwave in this scenario but still, this is a fire/electrocution hazard just waiting to happen.

Not helping is that we spied a torn off cord of some other kind on the other side of the room as well.

Despite the fear of electrical shocks, we didn’t mind the rest of the room, even though it was rather outdated and rather expensive for what

HotelChatter –